Thursday, September 9, 2021

A Look At 2022: Graphic Novels!

Hi, everyone! Today is the last post on the 2022 series, and it's Graphic Novels! I was thinking about how many amazing sounding books are releasing next year, and wanted to share the books I'm looking forward to with all of you! So I thought, why not make a series of posts about them?! Posts about Picture Books (Here.), Middle Grade (Here.), YA (Here.), Adult (Here.), and Graphic Novels are all going up this week. I usually include them all in one post, but I thought it would be fun to break it down into multiple days this time. (And of course I'll be posting my 2022 books post on January 1st, with everything together!) 

I hope you'll find some books to add to your TBR list from these! And please tell me what books you're looking forward to reading! I'm always looking for more books to add to my TBR list. :)

These are not the only books I'm looking forward to reading next year! There are more books I'm interested in, but I only included books that have Goodreads pages here. And I know I'll learn about more books before 2022. (Trust me, when I put up the 2022 list on January 1st, there will be a lot more books on it.) Also, I tried my best to make sure all release dates, titles, covers, etc. are correct. If I got something wrong, I apologize, and please tell me! I'll fix it if I'm able.

For the last A Look At 2022 post, it's Graphic Novels! I love Graphic Novels so much. All of these sound absolutely fantastic, and I can't wait to read them!

Batter Royale by Leisl Adams

Squire by Sara Alfageeh and Nadia Shammas

Scout Is Not a Band Kid by Jade Armstrong

Twelfth Grade Night (Arden High #1) by Molly Horton Booth and Stephanie Kate Strohm, illustrated by Jamie Green

Isla to Island by Alexis Castellanos

Star Knights by Kay Davault

Miss Quinces by Kat Fajardo

Ride On by Faith Erin Hicks 

Greater Secrets by Ananth Hirsh and Tess Stone

Operation Parent Trap by Victoria Jamieson

Apple Crush (Peapod Farm #2) by Lucy Knisley 

Unhappy Camper by Lily LaMotte, illustrated by Anne Wu

Growing Pangs by Kathryn Ormsbee 

Saving Chupie by Amparo Ortiz and Ronnie Garcia

Scaredy Squirrel Gets a Surprise by Mélanie Watt

Anne of West Philly: A Modern Graphic Retelling of Anne of Green Gables by Ivy Noelle Weir, illustrated by Myisha Haynes

Grace Needs Space! by Alison Wilgus and Rii Abrego

Play Like a Girl by Misty Wilson, illustrated by David Wilson

The Infinity Particle by Wendy Xu

What 2022 Graphic Novels are on your TBR list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )