Thursday, June 23, 2022

June Mini Reviews!



This was a great Middle Grade novel that I really enjoyed reading! Overall, I would definitely recommend it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a absolutely fantastic YA novel, that is perfect for summer! Overall, I would definitely recommend it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This YA novel is absolutely for both Kpop fans, and for those looking for a great summer read (or if you're like me, both!). Overall, I would definitely recommend it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.




This novel is perfect for Middle Grade readers who want a book that's both summery and spooky! This book was a great combo of both, and I would definitely recommend it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This YA novel is a great read for Disney fans, with a really fun premise! Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



I really liked this contemporary adult read, and I would definitely recommend to anyone who thinks it sounds good!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.




I thought this was a really fun adult romance! And I think it's perfect for Hallmark fans! Overall, I would definitely recommend to people who think it sounds good!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a absolutely wonderful historical mystery, with a fantastic main character in Saffron! Overall, I would definitely recommend!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a great YA novel, with a fun premise! Overall, I would definitely recommend reading it!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was an excellent YA novel that was heartbreaking at times, while also being full of hope and beautiful writing. I would definitely recommend this book to those who think it sounds interesting!

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.



This was a excellent adult romance, that I would definitely recommend! (And I loved the epilogue!)

I received an e-ARC from the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )