Sunday, July 11, 2021

Summer Lovin' Launch Post!

Hi, everyone! Today I am so happy to present the schedule for Summer Lovin' on the blog! All of these authors are so wonderful, and I absolutely can't wait for you all the read the interviews! Now, enough from me, I'm sure you want to see the schedule of interviews! :)

Summer Lovin’ 2021 Interview Schedule

July

11th Launch Post!

12th Kate Bromley, Talk Bookish to Me

13th Dylan Newton, How Sweet It Is

14th Uzma Jalaluddin, Hana Khan Carries On

15th Emily Sullivan, A Rogue to Remember

16th Jessica Patrick, This Is For Tonight

17th Sara Desai, The Dating Plan

18th Kristin Rockaway, My Epic Spring Break (Up)

19th Kelsey Rodkey, Last Chance Books

20th Suzanne Park, So We Meet Again

21st Annie Rains, The Summer Cottage

22nd Ann LaBar, Prom Theory

23rd Jenny Holiday, Sandcastle Beach

24th Debbie Rigaud, Simone Breaks All the Rules

25th Olivia Drake, When a Duke Loves a Governess

26th Sophie Jordan, The Duke Goes Down

27th Kate Pembrooke, Not the Kind of Earl You Marry

28th Barb Curtis, Only For You

29th Wrap Up Post!

Don't you all think that's a fantastic list?! I hope you'll all return to the bog over the next few weeks, and check out all the interviews! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )