Thursday, July 15, 2021

Summer Lovin': Interview With Emily Sullivan!

 

Hi, everyone! Today I am pleased to present an interview with Emily Sullivan, the author of the Adult Romance, A Rogue to Remember, which is out now!

The bold font are the questions I asked, the regular font are her answers, and the bold italic font are my comments about her answers.

Would you please tell us a little about your book, A Rogue to Remember?

It is about a seasoned spy sent to rescue his former childhood friend from a reputation-destroying rumor. But when he locates her in a tiny Tuscan village, he is surprised to discover that she is the source.

Did you always want to write Historical Romance?

I always wanted to be a writer and loved historical fiction, but my path to writing historical romance was a bit circuitous. I worked as a freelance writer out of college and published some short fiction and non-fiction over the years, but I didn't start writing historical romance until a few years ago after I fell in love with the genre.

Random Question! Where’s your favorite place to write?

I am one of those writers who thrives on consistency, so my favorite place to write is in my home office. 

 If you’re able to talk about it, what are you currently working on?

Right now I am in the middle of copy edits for The Rebel and The Rake, the next book in my League of Scoundrels series out December 28th.

What are some of your favorite Romance books? And what are some you’re looking forward to reading?

I really, really love everything Sherry Thomas has written, but especially Luckiest Lady in London and Not Quite A Husband. I’ve also read Devil In Winter by Lisa Kleypas and Silk Is For Seduction by Loretta Chase more times than I can count! 

I am looking forward to India Holton's The Wisteria Society for Lady Scoundrels, The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, and A Brush With Love by Maezy Eddings.

I want to read a bunch of these! :)

Thank you to Emily Sullivan for participating in this event! :)

Author Bio: Emily Sullivan is an award-winning author of historical fiction set in the late Victorian period. She lives in New England with her adorable baby and slightly less adorable husband. She enjoys taking long drives, short walks, and always orders dessert.

Here Are a Few Links:

Her Website

Her Twitter

Her Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )