Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Summer Lovin’ 2022! Interview With Emily Sullivan!


Hi, everyone! Today I'm happy to present an interview with Emily Sullivan, the author of The Hellion and the Hero, which releases in August! She is also the author of multiple other other books, including The Rebel and the Rake, which is out now. 

Would you please tell us a little about your book, The Hellion and the Hero?

The third book in my League of Scoundrels series is a second-chance romance between a socially radical widow and the naval captain turned private investigator who once broke her heart.

What was the inspiration for the book?

I knew I wanted to write a historical romance featuring a widow, so when I was pitching my series to Forever I thought that could work for the third book. I was also inspired by Jane Austen’s Persuasion to make the hero a former naval captain.

Random Question! What’s your favorite word?

Yes.

If you’re able to talk about it, what are you currently working on?

I can’t say too much just yet, but I am working on something new that I hope to share soon!

What are some of your favorite Romance books? And what are some you’re looking forward to reading?

Oh man! Well I love every romance by Sherry Thomas, but especially Luckiest Lady In London. Her Lady Sherlock series is also amazing. For contemporaries, Lucy Parker’s Act on It and Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn are two favorites.
My TBR is totally out of control. There are so many new books that I can’t wait to read, but especially A Caribbean Heiress In Paris by Adriana Herrera, A Lady For A Duke by Alexis Hall, and Heartbreaker by Sarah MacLean

Thank you to Emily Sullivan for participating in this event! :)


Author Bio: Emily Sullivan is an award-winning author of historical romance set in the late Victorian period.

She lives in New England with her family, where she enjoys reading about history and writing about rebellious women.

Her other talents include baking chocolate chip cookies, correctly identifying guest stars in old Simpsons episodes, and not overwatering her houseplants.

Here are a few links:

Her Website

Her Twitter

Her Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )