Friday, July 22, 2022

Summer Lovin’ 2022! Interview With Kate Bromley!


Hi, everyone! Today I'm happy to present an interview with Kate Bromley, the author of Here for the Drama, which is out now! She is also the author of Talk Bookish to Me, which released last year.

Would you please tell us a little about your book, Here for the Drama?

 

Here for the Drama is a contemporary rom-com novel that centers around an aspiring playwright who travels to London with her famous/slightly overbearing boss and finds herself juggling her job, her artistic ambitions, and a secret romance, all while trying to carve out her own place in the chaotically wonderful theater-world.  

 

Did you always want to be a writer?

 

Maybe I did subconsciously, but I never thought it was an actual possibility for me. I wound up being a nursery teacher for almost seven years before I really tried to pursue writing and somehow, it ended up becoming a reality.


Random Question! What’s your favorite color?

 

Probably pastel pink because my grandma always told me she liked it when I wore that color.


If you’re able to talk about it, what are you currently working on?

 

I’m currently editing my third novel! Another rom-com, but this one is set in Italy.

 

What are some of your favorite Romance books? And what are some you’re looking forward to reading?

My favorite romance read is probably The Hating Game, but I also loved the The Love Hypothesis, and Set on You. I’m looking forward to reading Book LoversBy the Book, and Something Wilder.

Thank you to Kate Bromley for participating in this event! :)

Author Bio: Kate Bromley lives in New York City with her husband, son, and her somewhat excessive collection of romance novels. (It’s not hoarding if it’s books, right?) She was a preschool teacher for seven years and is now focusing full-time on combining her two great passions -– writing swoon-worthy love stories and making people laugh.

Here are a few links:

Her Website

Her Twitter

Her Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )