Saturday, January 1, 2022

Books I'm Looking Forward to Reading in 2022!

Hi, everyone! Every year on January 1st, I post all the Picture Books, Middle Grade, YA, Adult, and Graphic Novels that I'm looking forward to reading in that year. I have so much fun putting this post together every year! One, because I love getting a opportunity to see all the books I'm looking forward to reading, all together in one post! Two, because it makes me so happy when someone reads this list and they tell me they added books to their TBR list because of it!

As always, I want to say a few things first! 

I included a few books here I've already read and enjoyed, because I wanted to encourage people to add them to their TBR list (if they haven't already). I've made a note underneath those books.

I will read books other than the ones listed here! 

I know I missed some books, simply because I know I always miss at least a couple. (Plus, I only added books that had Goodreads pages, and some just don't have them yet.) But I'm really happy with how the list turned out this year!

Books are organized by category (PB, MG, YA, etc.) and by authors last name. (In theory, but I was tired when I was putting together this post, so I may have messed that up a little. But I tried!)

Books with a * next to them are debut books! It's easier to find and support debut authors this way.

I apologize if I got any titles, covers, release dates, etc. wrong. If I did, please let me know and I'll try to fix it!

Here we go! :)

Picture Books:













Middle Grade:
























































YA:










































Read an e-ARC of this book in 2021, and really liked it!
























This was one of my favorite reads from last year!




















This YA was one of my favorites of 2021!


















































Adult:














This was one of my favorite books I read in 2021!
































































































































































I've already read and loved this book!



























Graphic Novels:



























What books are on your 2022 TBR list? Did you add any of these to it? :)

2 comments:

  1. Gah~ Just added SO many books to my TBR!
    Awesome post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, I recently came across your blog via Twitter :) What a list!! I have just reviewed all the MG titles. Plenty that are new to me and mroe than few to add to my TBR. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )