Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Interview With Meredith Schorr!



Hi, everyone! Today I'm happy to present an interview with Meredith Schorr, author of As Seen On TV, which releases in June!

Would you please describe your book, As Seen On TV, in seven words?

Seven words? Only seven words? Yikes. Okay, here I go:

Lighthearted romcom that subverts small-town romance tropes. 

How did I do?

Based on the summary of the book, I have to ask: what are some of your favorite made-for-TV romance movies?

This is a tough one because I’ve been watching these movies for a decade and there are SO MANY of them. However, some of my favorites—the ones I watch each time they are on—include Surprised by Love, The Nine Lives of Christmas (and the recent sequel The Nine Kittens of Christmas), A Very Merry Mix-up, A Gift Wrapped Christmas, Harvest Moon, and A Taste of Romance.
 
Random Question! What’s your favorite color?

Blue – Various shades (greenish blue. Purplish/blue etc.) The sad truth is that blue isn’t very flattering with my coloring so while I enjoy looking at it, I don’t wear it too much. My best color is orange, which sadly is not my favorite color. 

What’s one piece of advice you would give aspiring authors?

Don’t give up! Have patience and perseverance. Hold tightly to your dreams because they will come true if you don’t give up

What are some books you’re looking forward to reading in 2022? And if you’ve already read some ‘22 books, would you like to mention them?

I’m excited for SO many books next year! But off the top of my head, I’m especially excited for Book Lovers by Emily Henry, The Roughest Draft by Austin Siegemund-Broka and Emily Wibberley, Kamila Knows Best by Farah Heron, All Fired Up by Dylan Newton, and Dream On by Angie Hockman. I’ve already loved In a New York Minute by Kate Spencer, Watch Out for Her by Samantha M. Bailey, Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon, Lease on Love by Falon Ballard, and Love and Other Disasters by Anita Kelly.



Author Bio: A born and bred New Yorker and lifelong daydreamer, Meredith Schorr fueled her passion for writing everything from restaurant reviews, original birthday cards, and even work-related emails into a career penning romantic comedies. When she’s not writing books filled with grand gestures and hard-earned happily-ever-afters or working as a trademark paralegal, she’s most often reading, running, or watching TV…for research, of course. Meredith’s trade paperback debut, AS SEEN ON TV, will be published on June 7, 2022 by Grand Central Publishing/Forever.

Here Are A Few Links:



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It makes me smile! : )